Enriched filler based on sapropel
Enriched filler based on sapropel is made for production of premixes and then applying for feeding farm animals. The filler is a homogeneous mixture with the grinding fineness of 1.2 mm and humidity not more than 9%.
Benefits enriched filler for the production of premixes
1. Contains additional natural biogenic components:
- Substances that increase the protective properties of an organism;
- Hormone-like substances and peptides, positive effect on the endocrine system and onf the blood;
- Enzymes that play an important role in the recovery postpartum period;
- Antioxidants and vitamins, increases metabolism;
2. Contains organic nutrients, as well as macro- and microelements and it is well digested.
3. It has the best physico-chemical properties compared to other fillers, and has a positive effect on the safety and activity of the vitamins in the premix.
4. It has a fairly large surface area of the particles, good adhesion which prevents delamination included for biologically active substances during storage and transportation.
5. Not subject to growth of molds and caking during prolonged storage, the stability of the pH leads to the preservation of the biological activity of the components of the premix.
Technological process of enriched filler’s manufacturing
Initially overfrozen sapropel undergoes mild heat treatment regime, by drying in a tumble dryer.
Dried to a moisture content of 5-10% sapropel is cleaned from impurities by passing through the stone trap and magnetic selector.
Dried and purified sapropel is given to the crusher and crushed to the desired fraction.
Soaking the required particle size distribution of the inert filler allows scalping machines.
Productivity of equipment is 3 tons / hour. of ready-made product.
Making enriched -filler premixes
Premixes are a homogeneous mixture of biologically active, growth promoting and prophylactic agents, made up of science-based recipes and is used as an additive in the manufacture of complete feed. The premix composition includes vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, antibiotics, and other substances.
Technological research has shown that direct input of vitamins and minerals in the feed is less efficient than using them as a pre-mixed (premix), which is the most effective methods of providing valuation, dosing , distribution and microadditives. This is achieved by a filler, which has two major tasks: a carrier function and the function of the filler.
In the function of the carrier, filler must keep on its surface a biologically active substance well, i.e. have a high adsorption capacity. The first distinctive feature is the ability to maximize carrier to retain biologically active substances on their surface and simultaneously maintain the homogeneity of the mixture during mixing and transportation, without allowing separation, what is achieved by its grinding fineness. The second feature of the filler - low humidity, which ensures the flowability of the mixture and better preservation of biologically active substances.
In the function of filler, organic and inorganic materials have their advantages and disadvantages.
Counting the distinctive properties of sapropel as:
- The content of the natural complexes of humic substances, including humic, fulvic acids and amino acids
- Wealth various macro and micronutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, sulfur, silver, molybdenum, cobalt, magnesium, manganese, copper, nickel vannady, zinc and others;
- High absorption capacity (190-220 mEq / 100g);
- The content of natural antibiotics, among which there is a natural silver (argentum naturalis);
- The presence of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12), C, E, and others;
- The presence of glucose, galactose, mannose, xylose, arabinose and rhamnose;
- The presence of 17 kinds of amino acids, of which the dominant; glycine, cystine, arginine, threonine, methionine, phenylalanine, leucine, aspartic and glutamic acid, alanine, tyrosine, and histidine.
"Kamskie sapropel" together with the SEC livestock and "Tatar Research Institute of Agriculture of the Russian Agricultural Academy" and "Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine named after N.E. Bauman " developed enriched filler based on for the production of premixes.
During the tests of enriched filler and premix, made on its basis was made chemical composition and density of the feed zootechnical by conventional procedures using automated laboratory equipment («Velp», Italy).
Other fillers for premixes – existing weaknesses
The quality of the premix is determined by:
- Its composition;
- The introduction of scientific technologies tested in its composition of biologically active substances (BAS), - the technology of its preparation;
- Accurate dosing of ingredients;
- The uniformity of their distribution in the filler. Filler is very important itself, the degree of grinding, the ability to bind biologically active substances.
Taking all these factors into account it is conventionally used following fillers: bran, corn flour, soybean flour, oat flour. In the function of filler animal feed are also used - fish, bone meal, whey powder and others. However, animal protein in the presence of salts and trace elements and vitamins is subjected to rapid deterioration.
As a filler can be used mineral raw materials - limestone, shelly flour, chalk, zeolite, salt.
When enriching premixes with animal fat, the stability of the BAS reduces.
Mass fraction of biologically active substances in premixes depending on its purpose is 20-30%, the rest - filler. Therefore, the filler largely determines the quality and stability of the properties of the premix. That is, the main purpose of the filler - to ensure optimum mixing and uniform distribution of biologically active substances in the volume of feed.
A good filler of complex premixes are wheat bran, which belong to the group of neutral products, what is very important for the stability of biologically active substances in the premix.
However, it is known that the bran is characterized by the presence of elevated concentrations of mycotoxins.
In this case, in order to stabilize the quality characteristics of premixes in their composition is necessary to introduce a special agent for the prevention of mycotoxin to destroy them.
Also bran has high water absorbency and high explosive properties.
The bran is used as a diluent mineral powder from crushed dolomite, chalk, bentonite and zeolite contrast differing in physical and biological properties, chemical composition and the nature of the impact on the body of animals and birds.
One of the major disadvantages of these types of diluents is the high degree of grinding of mineral raw materials -less than 100 microns, which on one side is improved dispersibility of premix and on the other side promotes delamination of premixes during transportation.
The reason for this phenomenon is physical and morphological characteristics of the structural building premixes. In particular, if the wheat bran are characterized by lamellar form of the particles with particle size in the range of 0.1-1.0 mm for the mineral diluent - dolomite, chalk, bentonite and zeolite - characteristic spherical shape of the particles of the smoothing edges in the milling step particle size less than 100 microns
The combination of these basic shapes in the mass of premixes under the influence of vibration processes, arising during transportation, causes its bundle.